Something over there is funny.
OK, how do I get my face out of the smile position?
Yay, old people are the best!
My great-grandfather and I are no longer amused.
What did you say about my great grandpa? ...That's what I thought.
I hope you are not going to try to come between me and my food.
Ohyesgivemethefoodputitinmymouthrightnowyumyumyumthisismyfavoritepartofthewholeday.
You're going to give me more of that right? Right? Yes, put the spoon in that green stuff. Then put it in my mouth. No funny business. Just put the green stuff in my mouth and nobody gets peed on. Well, ok, you probably will get peed on. But I'll smile at you during it. Just keep that food coming.
Hey, I'm just trying to make it as easy as possible for you to put that food where it goes. You can't miss it.
Stylin', as usual.
Nope... I'm just not ready to walk yet.
Time to chill.
Feelin' good with my Poppy Pete.
No comments:
Post a Comment