Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wow, that first month went fast!

Seriously, I remember Sophie's first month of life being just interminable!  I think that is because I was awake for a lot of it, though.  I cannot overemphasize how fortunate we've been to have a good sleeper this time around.  A couple of nights ago, he slept for 7 hours straight!  It really makes it hard to complain about anything!

What I want to do now is get him on a more predictable schedule during the day.  I've let things get a little lax, so he nurses and sleeps at irregular intervals until somewhere between 5pm and 7pm.  Then he clusterfeeds until 11pm or midnight.  I think we can fix this!  :)

I'd like to find out how big Ben is at this point, because he already seems to be snug in his 0-3 month clothes.  I think we have a couple more weeks with them at most.  I am already putting 3-6 month outfits on him when we run out of the smaller ones, and they fit fine!

As you can hopefully see in this week's picture, he really smiles at us a lot during his alert periods.  Here is a video from this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment